Tongue Twisters “Biker” by Noma Bar – Mercedes-Benz
Artist Noma Bar uses animation with fast transitions to highlight the benefit of a safety system by Mercedes-Benz, using negative space, iconic graphics and double-meaning imagery.
His film Biker, which was released online, tells the story of a Mercedes driver that succeeds in braking right on time to avoid a collision with a biker on its blind spot. All of this, thanks to a nifty safety feature: Active Blind Spot Assist.
The film dramatizes a complicated traffic situation as a tongue twister and literally narrates it from the perspective of the safety system, fast and flawlessly.
Bar created several visual metaphors and mixed them with typography to accompany the fast voice-over. Each frame fits exactly a word. The film is the first in an animated series to be released highlighting Mercedes-Benz smart safety systems.
- Noma Bar - Illustration & Direction
- Alejo Accini - Animation - Ale Pixel Studio
- antoni Berlin - Advertising Agency
- Marcell Francke - Creative Director - antoni Berlin
- Erick Barrios Hernández - Copywriter - antoni Berlin
- Matti Lietsch - Copywriter - antoni Berlin
- Wolfgang Warzilek - Art Director - antoni Berlin
- Daniel Righi - Art Director - antoni Berlin
- Valerie Opitz - Art Buyer - antoni Berlin
- Dutch Uncle - Production Company
- Sound – nhb studios Berlin GmbH
Noma's 'BIKER' animation also runs alongside 2 other animations in the Tongue Twister series and Mcbess see below.