WE ARE INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM ENTHUSIASTIC STUDENTS LOOKING FOR WORK EXPERIENCE IN A CREATIVE MANAGEMENT ENVIRONMENT.
LONDON OFFICE > 2 x PLACEMENTS (3 WEEKS)
Starting 2nd November -> 20th November 2015.
2-3 WEEK PLACEMENTS
For our short term student placements we cover travel expenses for London/New York based interns as well as lunch and other day to day expenses. We generally have 2 x 2-3 week interns in the studio at the same time.
3 MONTH PLACEMENT
This is a paid internship. We offer 3 month placements in both the London and New York offices. If you are interested in finding out more please get in touch with your CV/Resume and some information about yourself.
Please send a copy of your CV/Resume including your current address and ideal placement dates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the email subject heading: Internship Application
Due to a high level of applications we are unable respond to all applicants. We do however keep all applications on file for future openings.
You will be part of a small team fulfilling a varied role with SOME responsibility.
What you will expereience:
- Helping with workload on creative projects
- Liaising with international freelancers
- Researching new projects
- Visualising designs and creating concepts
- Assisting on commissioned assignments
- Refreshing portfolio's and social news
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work on your own initiative to meet deadlines
- Have a good knowledge of social media platforms
- Computer literate (Adobe Suite. Web design, animation & programming skills a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fun, easy going and good with people
- A great eye for detail
- A real enthusiasm and knowledge of contemporary illustration, art and animation.